Dream for the future

I don’t really have dreams, in the sense of the dream being a wish, I plan what I want to do internally even if it’s finding a way to remove Trump as president; if I actually truly wanted so I’d be actively making plans, and a planned wish or dream is called a goal. I have goals, not dreams or wishes, I don’t know if this applies to you, but know that it might help get off a lazy attitude or state of mind. I have a goal for what I’ll be doing after finishing school, not a dream, and that dream is to remove from power every incompetent person with political power that abuses it, and also excel in most activities I take part in such as math, reading, athletics etc… Since I consider these goals they have to be planned, and I decided to gather experience and use it to fulfill those goals, so the fact that I’m living right now contributes to my goal 😉 (trololol). I forgot to mention I also want to excel at trolling people, and so you know you wasted your time reading a post about a single human that is 14 years old, do you really think you can get much knowledge of this vast Universe from him… You actually will, as I bet I know more than you do about this Universe. Right now I might have triggered your competitivity or anger, you’re really are mature to be angered by a young teen, if you did not know, that is what trolling is. Pursue your goals, and do not be lazy or you’ll regret it fatally.

One thought on “Dream for the future